HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

De Montfort uni Cosplay soceity?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nanao-chan

PostSubject: De Montfort uni Cosplay soceity?   Tue May 24, 2011 5:05 am

As long as all goes well I shall be going back to DMU this year.
I was thinking how cool would it be to have an offical Cosplay soceity? Even tho its DMU based, anyone can join and attend. I was thinking of having a monthly meet up either bring cosplays or wear them for a bit of a social meet up. We could have cosplay parties (bar crawl for the fresher cosplayers) or even themed tea parties (LOLITA!!!). We would have the use of a mini bus to attend conventions if we wanted. There would be a sub charge of say £1 to attend the meetings and more for parties. Could also have photoshoots which the members could be charged about £4-5. Half of this could go to the photographer (Hello Shadow!) and other half to club funds.

We could use this forum as a place for club members to get chatting Smile. I do need some comittee members that will need to be DMU students; Chairperson (me), Secetary, Teasurer and safety officer. Unfortunatly these people have to go to DMU (thats DMU's only rule) but I can create additional positions on the committee for non-DMUers if people really want to help me run this club.

Let me know what you guys think of this, if you think its doable or not. Like I say its not limited to DMU students and could get people all over Leicester or the midlands involved Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shadowbeam

PostSubject: Re: De Montfort uni Cosplay soceity?   Tue May 24, 2011 1:00 pm

Sounds awesome to me! You know i'm up for helping in any way possible ^^ Guess that was the initial aim of the forums, but having the uni involved means being able to meet a much wider range of people etc. Epic idea Nanao ^^ All sounds liek alot of fun!

De Montfort uni Cosplay soceity?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1