HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

totally stealing nanao's thread idea - next cosplays!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
shadowbeam

PostSubject: totally stealing nanao's thread idea - next cosplays!   Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:08 am

Ok....you all know about a few of these Razz
officer jenny is official in progress DESPITE me buying 5 expensive metres of the wrong shade, but lets not stress about that any more...

here's my list of future cosplays:
- Cinderella. have already posted a long post about this so yeahhhhhh

-Bucky O'Hare. If you don't know him......you lose. And int he future, Jenny too! Gonna make Bucky's head slightly bigger and the outfit baggy etc so if i made jenny someone could still cosplay bucky too Very Happy

-Rarity. From My Little Pony. yeah.....for a group. MLP rocks! ><

-Cadbury's Bunny, full fursuit. I'm sorry but she's iconic and you know it! This will have to wait a while though.

-Frost from Mortal Kombat. her hair may be the main reason i wanna do this....and the epic make-up!

I think thats all for now?

EDIT - and Beatrix from FFIX, cause she rocks Smile

PostSubject: Re: totally stealing nanao's thread idea - next cosplays!   Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:21 am

Those all sound epic kim! Im looking forward to seeing MLP and Cadbury's Bunny. How are u doing the MLP cosplay?

Frost wil be amazing, you have the hair and chestage for it ^^. I think we may have a Mortal Kombat group goin on here Im goin to be making Scorpian and sub zero for people this yr too. It will be for alcon but im sure we could get together some other time for pics.

I really want to do a FF cosplay cos its just something every cosplayer has to do at some point lol. I dont know who tho!! >.<
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shadowbeam

PostSubject: Re: totally stealing nanao's thread idea - next cosplays!   Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:34 am

I'm gonna base it on one of the outfits she wears in one of the episodes. Also gonna those seperate sleeves and leg warmers so they look kindaaaaa like matching hooves and have the cutie mark on the dress. Gonna be more gijinka really.

I can make the friday of alcon if you wanted to do it then?

As for FF, there are just so many characters it will make your head ache!

Admin

PostSubject: Re: totally stealing nanao's thread idea - next cosplays!   Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:52 am

Captain Bucky!
Captain Bucky O'Hare
Goes where no ordinary rabbit would dare

I approve Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: totally stealing nanao's thread idea - next cosplays!   Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:38 am

I wholly approve of Beatrix. FFIX is my favourite of the series that I've played.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shadowbeam

PostSubject: Re: totally stealing nanao's thread idea - next cosplays!   Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:50 am

You realise it's just me and you in the whole world who think that Jester right?

PostSubject: Re: totally stealing nanao's thread idea - next cosplays!   Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:03 am

I approve of all of these, especially bucky o hare. One of my fave shows when I was a kid. And ffix is one of the best. My 2nd fave after viii. If you did that at alcon at any point I know of several people with ix cosplays that need a beatrix. If not this year than 2012
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://spiritwalker1985.deviantart.com/
shadowbeam

PostSubject: Re: totally stealing nanao's thread idea - next cosplays!   Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:31 am

heh well it won't be this year ofc Razz

PostSubject: Re: totally stealing nanao's thread idea - next cosplays!   Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:43 am

I'm torn between Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie from my little pony
Ariel is finally gonna be finished haha, am very tempted however to do the big pink ballgown...cus i wanna feel like a princess!!!
Also Naruto from...Naruto just cus it looks comfy and fun, i know its hugely overdone but i can't help it lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shadowbeam

PostSubject: Re: totally stealing nanao's thread idea - next cosplays!   Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:46 am

Awwww you'd be perfect for either of those! I love Fluttershy to bits! But I don't like the colours of her.
You should totally make the ballgown!!

PostSubject: Re: totally stealing nanao's thread idea - next cosplays!   Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:48 am

Pinkie Pie would give me the excuse to buuuurst into song whenever i wanted lol i know i'm not keen on the pink/yellow combination
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: totally stealing nanao's thread idea - next cosplays!   

Back to top Go down

totally stealing nanao's thread idea - next cosplays!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1