HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

New Cosplay ideas

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nanao-chan

PostSubject: New Cosplay ideas   Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:12 am

Finally after a few months, the block has ended!
I have come up with a few things that I plan to cosplay as and few that I totally forgot or previously dismissed.
Tekken - Lilly. I am goin to do the goth loli version of her as a long blond wig will be expensive and generally fail at keeping it tidy. I can just dye my own hair again.

Mortal Kombat- Kitana. This will be prob as part of a group for alcon. Its going to be a little more modest than her other outfits. It will most likely be the retro one form the original game.

Dynasty Warriors 7- Zhen Ji. It a badass kimono with fur trim. I’ll post a pic when I get the chance.

Poison Ivy to accompany Shadow’s famous Harley Quinn. I just need to come up with an interesting design that wont break the bank. I like the all in one corset and pants look that looks a little 50s pin up but its difficult to find a cheap base that I can butcher.

Im also going to revive my 11eyes one from alcon last year. It saddens me that not enough pics were taken before the horrible washing and colours running incident. I still have most of the dress so im goin to see if it can be saved. 

I'll post pictures ect later when im at home.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shadowbeam

PostSubject: Re: New Cosplay ideas   Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:03 am

Wooot i'm so glad it has hun, it's about time you got your epic sewing skills back into gear!

Lili - ofc i'm glad to see this one on the list! makes me wanna get ling done now ><

Kitana - again, totally happy you are doing his cause i've been planning frost for a while, but she will cost a bomb as i'd wanna use leatherette etc. besides, i wont be at alcon so no worries there lol.

Dynasty warriors - looked up this person, is it the purple kimono one? my gosh that's beautiful, i totally totally approve of this!

Poison Ivy - well....you know what i think about this! Just a thought, but poison ivy does also have some really beautiful gowns too if you fancied takign that route. Think i saw a long gown with a slit, kinda jessica rabbit style, you could have a corset and long skirt maybe? with poison ivy as long as it's green leafy and sexy you can't go too wrong! And everyone goes skimpy so you'd probably stand out a bit more. P.s. i have a new longish curly red wig you could totally borrow Wink

11 eyes - was gutted for you when you told me about this, loved this cosplay, really suited you. deffo bring it back! p.s. what fabric did you use for it? was it fairly thick cotton/poly? or just cotton? or none of these!

PostSubject: Re: New Cosplay ideas   Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:46 am

For Zhen Ji, it will be this-

I love it she looks gorgous so hopfully I'll be able to make something like it.

I'll have a think about the Poison Ivy, I may have to do some research on this dress idea lol. I think it was a polycotton for the 11eyes cosplay. I have bags of white fabric so I shall see how I get on ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shadowbeam

PostSubject: Re: New Cosplay ideas   Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:47 am

ah yeah thats the pic i saw, looks awesomeeeee

PostSubject: Re: New Cosplay ideas   Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:38 am

If you want some ivy vine tracery for Ivy, try some string (simple white twine or similar) covered in latex, maybe figure out something for the leaves.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Cosplay ideas   

Back to top Go down

New Cosplay ideas
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1