HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

the next costume idea...complex to say the least

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Quicksilver

PostSubject: the next costume idea...complex to say the least   Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:33 pm

Right, so some of you may know that the next costume I wanted to make was going to to a warhammer style Beastman, with goat legs, armor and horns all made in house. However, I was thinking about making it into a two part costume, and making additional pieces that could be swapped out, mainly an arm with hooked blade, a boney, ridged spine plate, and a head full of tentacles and too many eyes. In short, making a fursuit into something that will look something like Sammael the desolate one. Right am off to buy supplies
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://spiritwalker1985.deviantart.com/
Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: the next costume idea...complex to say the least   Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:14 am

Right, so I have most of the supplies to make this costume work.1/4 inch, 1 inch, and 2 inch foam, stuffing, latex, acrylic, clay, resin eyes, plastic canvas, leatherette and fur, and the base layers. Now for the tricky bit - making it. The first stage will be the armor itself, as it has to be modular. Going to try to make it so that the back armor can be removed, and a set of boney plates.clipped in place instead, like a nibbled spine down the centre, so that will have to be built twice. The fist time normally, the second time abnormally. Want to make it look like the mutant bone has first out of the leather, though. Will be tough
Back to top Go down
shadowbeam

PostSubject: Re: the next costume idea...complex to say the least   Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:25 am

You have too much spare time Razz
Will be interested to see how this turns out though!

PostSubject: Re: the next costume idea...complex to say the least   Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:08 am

I love costumes me. It drowns out the silence in my life. (imagine with a Welsh accent)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the next costume idea...complex to say the least   

Back to top Go down

the next costume idea...complex to say the least
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1