HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Players

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jesterface

PostSubject: Players   Thu Sep 02, 2010 10:05 am

I thought it'd be nice if someone other than me posted on these boards I've put some time into (not being a grouch at you guys) and as such, Players list. Just so we know who's interested and whatnot.

So yo, I am Jesterface, or Johnny, I've been going LARPing once a year since 2006, aside from my slight deviation in attending Lions Spring Parli 2009. I currently play a dual-swordsman fey (born a norscan human-ish) who has modelled himself on the warriors of Nippon due to the influence of his group leader. I am currently preparing (in costumes, background and rules) to play an Orc shaman, with influences from celtic/norse/saxon aesthetics.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Players   Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:14 pm

I am Quicksilver, and although i do not LARP yet, i do plan on doing so for next year, where i will be playing a two-handed axe wielding Beastkin named Tanrasiel, who has latched onto, and been following Thorg since the death of his parents. He suffers from a strange disability, in that he is completely blind to magic, but has learned to compensate for this lack by learning herb and potion lore skills to supplement the spells of his master
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://spiritwalker1985.deviantart.com/
Jesterface

PostSubject: Re: Players   Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:30 pm

Dude, not to be a douche or anything, but we never really agreed on Thorg-Tanras master relationship thing. I do remember discussing it, but I've not fully done Thorg's story. Plus there are some alterations we may be making to the Pack concept, me and Alice have yet to discuss it in length, but a few ideas were raised at the G.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Players   Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:38 am

fine, whatever - not like its set in stone or anything. at this point, its so much money and so far away, i really don't know if i can be bothered
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://spiritwalker1985.deviantart.com/
Jesterface

PostSubject: Re: Players   Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:04 am

Fair enough. Wasn't meaning to cause offence/problems, but it's best to talk things out before being blindly committed to an idea, especially if it involves another player's character. And I saying not to be definite on too many things just yet. One possibility is talking to the 'Klaani lads, and seeing if they'd welcome some new bods into their group, but it's only a possibility. Like I said, me and Alice were gonna hash some stuff out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Players   

Back to top Go down

Players
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1