HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Dr. Steel and the Toy Soldiers

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jesterface

PostSubject: Dr. Steel and the Toy Soldiers   Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:55 am

If you didn't know, I'm a huge fan of Dr. Steel (future world emperor) and joined the street team 'Toy Soldiers' ages ago, but have actually started to post in the community stuff in the last couple of days, and am as such an official member of Division #118 - Dogs of Phwoar (Toy Soldiers Unite UK) and have applied to join Division #666 - S.W.O.R.D. (Steel's Warriors of Robot Domination, aka UK Metal division).

Now, you may wonder why I'm posting this here... Well, being a Toy Soldier means you need a uniform. Either following the guide on the TSU main website, or making your own uniform, but following the colour theme of black and yellow. I thought this might fit well in a cosplay thread, but it could be seen as being more appropriate in Steampunk (as the good Doctor has become quite popular in that subculture).

Dr. Steel's Website is where you will find numerous amusing videos as well as his songs and a general idea of what this guy is all about.

Just thought some folks might be interested in this.

Also the Toy Soldiers has three other regiments; the Toy Scouts and Nurse Division (both for girls exclusively) and the Yellowjackets, a regiment reserved for those who have performed exemplary tasks for the Doctor.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Dr. Steel and the Toy Soldiers
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1