HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

✄The Colléction✄ >>Fashion Thread<<

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Have you joined/contributed
+1
33%
 33% [ 1 ]
Yes
33%
 33% [ 1 ]
No
33%
 33% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
✄The Colléction✄

PostSubject: ✄The Colléction✄ >>Fashion Thread<<   Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:55 pm

Intro:
>>KuriPuri’s Collection is a digital compilation and lookbook on kpthecollection.wordpress.com that puts together a collection of different people’s styles of the everyday highstreet. Please also check out the Collection on Facebook which holds competitions that boast nice prizes. Network with other local fashion lovers and spread your love for fashion.<<

Thank you everyone for all the support and advertising. The Colléction has now got 27 members in 2 days, which I think is very good. It started of as a random spur of the moment, then I roped my lovely friend (who is admin and owner of collections with me) Mistune into my project and it kicked off from there.

We now need for you to post your style on our facebook group page to show other people what we mean and spread the word a bit more. I am hoping to start hosting events when we reach the 35/40 mark, Obviously you need people to enter to compete against and people to vote for you and comment and so on.

How people get into the collections and other info=

Firstly members should post there pictures on the facebook group or send them to KPTheCollection@live.com. When we see styles that stand out/make a statement and should get featured in the collection then we will contact you (via FB or email) to ask if it is all right to post it onto our website/blog (For you that haven't seen it here it is: http://kpthecollection.wordpress.com/ )

✥Secondly when we have the competitions rolling, members will be competing for the cover of the group, a space on the collections site and maybe a prize (unconfirmed). They will be themed. For example the theme could be green or cupcakes or skulls or anime, best couple style, your outfit doesn't have to solely be about the theme we would just like you to incorporate/work it into your style. So if your gothic we don't want you to turn scene or lolita.

✥Thirdly we will be out scouting for the hottest/ most outrageous/ statement making styles in Leicester, London and any other places we venture to, they will then be placed in the collection site.

When we use your photos we will always ask, if you mind us putting them on our site etc.

Its also a great way of swapping tips on fashion and editing.

❥❥❥When I say style, I mean clothes, hair, make-up, the things that make your style yours.❥❥

☆☆Hey who knows if our blog and FB group take off, we might be able to make it into a book or get a featured page in a magazine but this is all future. People might get modelling careers or become stylist or photographers. For now we have to take it one step at a time.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ So please keep supporting, Start sharing, uploading and conversing. The most important thing is we want you to be you!(don't fake) ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

PS>> Please read the info page

Email: KPTheCollection@live.com

Facebook: ✄The Colléction✄
( http://www.facebook.com/?sk=2361831622#!/group.php?gid=132721346744597&v=info)

Site: http://kpthecollection.wordpress.com/

❦ Thanks ✄The Colléction✄

.....So this is the basic idea for the project I have started...
Please do help support, promote and anything else you can do
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kpthecollection.wordpress.com
Nanao-chan

PostSubject: Re: ✄The Colléction✄ >>Fashion Thread<<   Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:57 pm

Woop!
Welcome to the forums we like abit of self expression round here ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
✄The Colléction✄

PostSubject: ''''Self expression'''   Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:15 pm

Well I wouldn't really place myself under any headings as I am very unique and I dress with my mood.

On days when I am at home being moody and wont be seen by the general public unless popping to the shops or sitting on a park. I were what you would call every day clothes. Baggy jeans, Henley's hoodies. Things I would never wear if going out properly.
On days when I am in a good mood and at home I would wear a hello kitty top and dog pattern pj bottoms and trust me I am not afraid to wear them out, In fact I wore my robe out once.

But everyday life I am very Lolita, Vis Kei, Docora (Harajuku), Gyaru, Punk. I guess I don't really have a category that I fit into. I just love being me. I don't think I ever look the same twice.

I hope you t
o can also express y
ourself~
Back to top Go down
Nanao-chan

PostSubject: Re: ✄The Colléction✄ >>Fashion Thread<<   Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:18 pm

Editing the last post to a more user friendly formatt ^^
✄The Colléction✄ wrote:
Well I wouldn't really place myself under any headings as I am very unique and I dress with my mood.

On days when I am at home being moody and wont be seen by the general public unless popping to the shops or sitting on a park. I were what you would call every day clothes. Baggy jeans, Henley's hoodies. Things I would never wear if going out properly.
On days when I am in a good mood and at home I would wear a hello kitty top and dog pattern pj bottoms and trust me I am not afraid to wear them out, In fact I wore my robe out once.

But everyday life I am very Lolita, Vis Kei, Docora (Harajuku), Gyaru, Punk. I guess I don't really have a category that I fit into. I just love being me. I don't think I ever look the same twice.

I hope you t
o can also express y
ourself~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shadowbeam

PostSubject: Re: ✄The Colléction✄ >>Fashion Thread<<   Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:05 am

Quote :
and I dress with my mood

It's the same for me, depends on the mood i'm in and where I'm going. I love to dress up in a kind of.....casual elegant goth look....but only when I cba ><
I often buy things from charity shops or high street shops then make it look goth haha, I convert normal clothes to the dark side!

PostSubject: Re: ✄The Colléction✄ >>Fashion Thread<<   Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:24 pm

shadowbeam wrote:
Quote :
and I dress with my mood

It's the same for me, depends on the mood i'm in and where I'm going. I love to dress up in a kind of.....casual elegant goth look....but only when I cba ><
I often buy things from charity shops or high street shops then make it look goth haha, I convert normal clothes to the dark side!

Like same, Today I wore a top from zara its grey background with dark grey hearts and a black skirt from primark, pin stripped tights my snow boots, make-up and hair and I looked very gothic considering I was wearing things from normal shops.
Back to top Go down
shadowbeam

PostSubject: Re: ✄The Colléction✄ >>Fashion Thread<<   Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:58 am

Ah lovely! that sounds really nice Smile
Nice to meet someone else who likes to wear stuff thier way, not just the look the shops intended Wink

PostSubject: Re: ✄The Colléction✄ >>Fashion Thread<<   

Back to top Go down

✄The Colléction✄ >>Fashion Thread<<
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1